December 17, 2017

Battle of the Bands is canceled for 2017

Posted

WEST BRANCH — The city of West Branch has canceled the Battle of the Bands event that was previously scheduled for Aug. 26.

City hall Office Assistant Bridget Charles said in an email that the event was canceled due to scheduling conflicts.

“We plan to put this on early on next year,” Charles said. “We will keep you posted on the new date and time.”

Bands were to compete in two categories at the event — under 21 and over 21 — with a $500 grand prize going to the winner in each category. The winners were to be decided by the audience members who would cast votes at various downtown businesses.

Comments

Please review our community guidelines before posting

Please keep comments on topic and appropriate for all ages. Remember that people of all ages read our website. Those that are not appropriate will be removed. Please read our full community guidelines before posting.

No comments on this story | Please log in to comment by clicking here
Please log in or register to add your comment

Copyright © 2017, Sunrise Publishing. Powered by: Creative Circle Advertising Solutions, Inc.